OpenAI is releasing the Code Interpreter for ChatGPT Plus users. In their tweet they said that it can take one week to be available for ChatGPT Plus users, however you can check in your account because is already available for multiple users.
These are the steps to activate the Code Interpreter on ChatGPT of OpenAI.
You need to be paying for ChatGPT Plus: https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt-plus
Click on Settings
In this simple example we will create a QR that goes to
- Create a new chat on ChatGPT and choose GPT-4
- Click on Code Interpreter Beta.
- Give the following instruction to ChatGPT "Create a QR code that send to https://www.hackerss.com/"
- It will generate the next ouput.
- Check that you are paying for ChatGPT Plus because if only available if you are paying.
- If not appearing try to log out and log in (Multiple people was able to use it after log out)